WHY CHOOSE TO STUDY IN CORK CITY?
Cork is a dynamic city, full of history, situated in the South West of Ireland.
- Lonely Planet chose Cork as one of the Best Places in the World to visit in 2010.
- European Capital of Culture in 2005.
- Cork and its environs can host more than 40,000 students.
- Economic Capital of the South of Ireland.
- Cork is a compact city with all commercial and retail and amenities concentrated in the city centre.
- Easily accessible thanks to Cork International Airport and extensive bus, train & inter-city road network systems.
- Cork is the most visited tourist destination in Ireland after Dublin.
- Numerous art galleries, theatres and museums.
- An impressive annual calendar of festivals in Folk, Choral, Jazz and Film
- Wide variety of leisure activities – Cycling, Hill-Walking, Fishing and Golf